Day 6:
The usual...the 2 Paranil pills with 8 oz. of water, but I forgot to set my timer for 15 minutes....oops! I think it was actually about 12 minutes when I drank the fiber mix, as opposed to 15. Not sure what effect this will have.
Diet notes: Since I was feeling better, I decided to try adding in some dairy and rice items to see how I felt. Once of them negatively effecting me (see below).
I did some walking today, no workout.
I steeped my tea at night for 3.5 minutes. Don't forget to heat your water in a pot, do not use the microwave. Today is the last day I will drink the tea on consecutive days. The program states that the tea is not meant for long term use and to start putting a day or more between tea consumption after the first week. I am wondering how this will effect my BM's in the morning. I hope thing continue to move freely on a daily basis. But I'll let you know.
Changes: I did great with the BM's again today, having about 5. I've started to notice some changes in the look of my BM's as well as a decreased odor. Again, examining what's in the toilet is creeping me out but it has to be done in order to observe the changes. I have noticed a decrease in odor, which surprises me. But I have also noticed a change in the look...let's see how I can describe this. I will say that the waste looks "old." It's coming out all in one piece with less "clean up" after the movement and what looks to be a thin mucus layer and the stools are comprised of what looks like new and old waste, due to the different colors. If you do this cleanse and start looking closely at it, I believe you will know what I mean when you see it. As far as the mucus, I've read this from other people's blogs. This is a good thing. I also have much less gas coming out the bottom end in the last couple of days, in fact almost no gas.
The stomach issues did return some today but in a slightly different form. I felt somewhat queasy, not in my head but unsettled maybe, in my stomach. There was also some cramping. So this could be due to the gluten free pasta and GF snacks I had eaten Friday night in combination with the rice crackers I ate today. I'm not sure, but my body is not digesting it well. This also let to a return of some of the belching. I don't believe it's due to the dairy, just a hunch I guess.
Blog note: As I mentioned last week, I'm going to start posting at the end of every week going forward (to spare you the boring details). I will however create a post if I notice a big change or if I get some great piece of information from the doctor that could be helpful to you all.
Vitamins
1 Multivitamin
1 3-6-9 Omega Fatty Acid
1 Selenium
1 Vitamin D (I live in San Francisco...little sun during the summer)
Breakfast
2 egg omelet with spinach and green onion and a little bit of sharp cheddar
3/4 strawberries
2 pieces of bacon
Lunch
Left over rice noodles, broccoli, and tofu. Only a few bites left over, but that's all I ate.
Dinner (went to a friends dinner party)
Shrimp and tilapia ceviche (home made with orange, lime, and lemon juice, cilantro, and a tiny bit of olive and sliced chili
Fried plantain chips (fried in olive oil)
Snacks
Rice crackers
Cream cheese
Homemade guacamole (avocado, limes, cilantro, garlic)
2 deviled eggs
1/4 rasberries
No comments:
Post a Comment