Sunday, September 1, 2013

Colonix Day 5

Day 5:

The usual...the 2 Paranil pills with 8 oz. of water, but I forgot to set my timer for 15 minutes....oops! I think it was actually about 12 minutes when I drank the fiber mix, as opposed to 15. Not sure what effect this will have.

No workout today, just a lot of walking. I live in San Francisco and don't have a car. We walk everywhere!

I steeped my tea for 3.5 minutes like the other evenings. Tomorrow (day 6) will be the last day I drink the tea on back to back nights, per the instructions.

Before I purchased Dr.Natura's Colonix, I did a lot of reading on it. Watched some YouTube videos from people who had used the product. I did come across quite a few photos of peoples actual BM's and what they looked like. Now I will spare you photos, because... ew. I am glad some people were brave enough to do that so I knew what to expect. But looking and examining what is in the toilet when I'm done is already weirding me out enough, so I will draw the line at photos. I will however give you some descriptions of the BM's in an effort to be helpful. 

I have found some studies that show ALL grains contain gluten, not just wheat, rye, and barley, but ALL. That means rice, corn, spelt, etc. I really want to keep as many grains out of my body as possible, but since I was at a dinner party and she worked so hard to get me "gluten free" products (which were really just wheat free) I ate them anyway. So, I need to find another way to add in more carbs without grains. I've been looking at the Paleo diet or a version of that, which means no legumes or dairy either.

Changes: Bloating, belching, and feeling of fullness is still NOT present and it feels great. Such a relief. A big change today is that I had 5 good, normal BM's. Not watery. I've never been so happy to have a bowel movement! It's very positive because that means I'm seeing some results from the cleanse, but I'm also thinking that adding more carbohydrates into my body at last night's meal helped as well.

Vitamins
1 Multivitamin
1 3-6-9 Omega Fatty Acid
1 Selenium
1 Vitamin D (I live in San Francisco...little sun during the summer)

Breakfast

2 scrambled eggs
1 tsp of Ghee (clarified butter)
1 tbsp of Olive oil
1/2 cup of strawberries
1 small russet potato (cut into cubes)
2 pieces of bacon 

Lunch (Went out to watch college football)
Buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dip
French fries
3 Pear ciders (gluten free) I will really miss beer :(

Dinner (went to a friends dinner party)
Rice noodles
brocolli
tofu
egg
soy sauce

Snacks
Celery and coconut oil peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment