Day 4:
Again... took the 2 Paranil pills with 8 oz. of water, then set my timer for 15 minutes. Mixed 8 oz. of water in the blender with one scoop of the fiber powder and chugged it down, then followed it up with an additional 8 oz. of water.
No workout today. Just a trip to the Chiropractor.
I went to a dinner/cocktail party and ended up eating more carbohydrates then I have been for the last two weeks, since I started feeling sick two weeks ago after my insane gluten binge.
Doctor notes: I did speak with my doctor over the phone today about my symptoms (bloating, belching, diarrhea, feeling of fullness) that have lived on for two full weeks, despite removing grain and dairy from my diet. She said that my symptoms were classic responses to a food allergy (most likely gluten) and it could easily take up to a month for the gluten to works it's way out and for my symptoms to subside. Argh! She does have me scheduled for blood tests, just to be sure it's gluten. I'll keep you posted on the test names and results, in case your suffering from something similar.
Drank my tea (steeped for 3.5 minutes) before bed (approx. 11:30 pm).
Changes: Bloating and fullness was much less, possibly due to the alcohol form the night before...still not sure why this helps. I had BM in the morning that was much healthier, not watery at all. Yippee!!!
Vitamins
1 Multivitamin
1 3-6-9 Omega Fatty Acid
1 Selenium
1 Vitamin D (I live in San Francisco...little sun during the summer)
Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs
1 tsp of butter
1/2 cup of mixed berries
1 cup hash browns
2 pieces of bacon
Lunch
Grilled chicken thigh
Sauteed broccoli
Salad with balsamic dressing
Dinner (went to a friends dinner party)
Wheat free crunchy snack mix
Caprese salad
1/2 cup wheat free baked ziti with red sauce and cheese
5 grilled shrimp
2 turkey meatballs
1/2 cup hummus
Mixed berries with 1/2 vanilla ice cream and zabaglione (sweet cream sauce)
Several cocktails :-) :-)
Snacks
Didn't have time for any snacks today
No comments:
Post a Comment