Hello,
I just received my DrNatura Colonix Cleanse in the mail today and am looking forward to starting this program first thing tomorrow morning. I have been battling some digestive problems and some autoimmune disorders for several years now (I'm 37 years old and everything started around 30) and I believe I've got it narrowed down to Gluten, found in ALL grains, not just wheat, barley, rye, etc... as is commonly noted. For more information on this, go to the Gluten Free Society website (http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/) where you can find a lot of information on everywhere Gluten can be found. After really overdoing it one weekend day about a week and half ago, I've been extremely bloated with lots of belching ever since. I've gone back and forth between constipation and the opposite of that and had a constant feeling of fullness. I ate far too much gluten and it's taking my body some time to recover. What I have decided to do is cut out ALL grains and dairy and do a colon cleanse. I'm hoping this will help clean me out so I can get started on a path to a healthy digestive system.
After reading many reviews and blogs saying both good and bad things about the DrNatura Colonix program, I've decided to give it a shot. What have a got to loose at this point?? I am nervous about the first week after reading a lot of people don't feel well during this time and tend to get more bloated, but I have also read the opposite. I will say, I am a pessimist...glass half-empty, think the worst (but hope for the best), realistic type of gal, so based upon what I have read, I am prepared for this to maybe get worse before it gets better. BUT, I am hopeful I will be one of those people that has great results quickly and begin to feel better. I plan to follow the instructions to the T, including NOT microwaving the water for the tea and drinking plenty of water, but not too much. I plan to eat no grains and only eggs from the dairy department and I don't eat fatty food or nasty fast food junk anyway.
I will check back in as often as possible to discuss the details of the plan, what I'm eating, how much I'm exercising, how I'm feeling and what my results are. I'm hoping to find some friends on this journey so we can work through this together. Wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment