Friday, September 20, 2013

Colonix Weeks 3 and 4

Hello fellow cleansers!

My sincere apologies for the late post...it's been a busy week.

So, my Week 3 (and partially into Week 4 at this point) have been somewhat of a disappointment. I seem to have taken a few steps backwards. At the beginning of the third week I realized that I had still been taking only two (2) Paranil pills per day, when the directions stated to start taking four (4) per day in the second week. The directions also said to begin steeping the tea for 6 to 10 minutes as well.

So, in the third week I began following the directions more clearly, but the results seemed to slow way down. I haven't been having near as many BM's nor do they seem to be good BM's. I've gone back to some loose stools or not going very much at all. I will say that this past week has been "that time of the month" and that always messes with my digestive system and BM's. Actually, it messes with EVERYTHING...Ladies, you know what I mean. Anywho, it's possible that the changes were due to Aunt Flo being around but I'm just not sure.

My diet has remained pretty much the same as it has since the beginning (see earlier posts) except I've added a little more carbs into the mix (rice and potatoes), but otherwise still very clean. As I write this post, I'm actually almost through my fourth week and haven't seen any real changes. I have just received my second month's cleanse in the mail as well as the ToxinOut program. I will finish out week four and then take the five (5) day break recommended and start again, but adding in the ToxinOut program.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that giving my body a break and then coming back and reintroducing the Paranil and the Tea will jump start everything again. I am really looking forward to the ToxinOut program as my college days (although many years ago) are probably still wreaking havoc on my liver.

I will return in two weeks when I start up the program again. Until then...happy colon health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment